MEET YOUR NEW THIRD WHEEL, INDUSTRY EXPERT, AND STORYTELLING ARTIST.
You know how, when you scroll Pinterest or Instagram, every wedding photographer seems to look the same? After a while, you lose track of who you've seen and what you've liked because honestly - nothing has stood out to you.
Well I'm here to tell you that it doesn't have to be that way. I provide couples with confidence and trust that their future memories are in good hands, and will be captured authentically, emotionally, and naturally in a timeless aesthetic.
I want to capture YOUR light shining from within you in your photographs. My goal is to capture your authentic story, happiness, and love, every single time.
I am a human first, artist second, and photographer third. I have been a wedding photographer for 4 years, and have owned my own business for 5 years. I'm passionate about documenting your story in full and making my couples feel unique, valued, and special.
OWNER / LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
Many of you have met him and seen him around my social media as my fiance, but I want to formally introduce Steven as an Assistant Photographer for Anna Grace Photography. Here are a few things about Steven -
1. If he could only eat one food for the rest of his life, it would be pizza. Probably from Pizza Hut.
2. His favorite lens to use is the 35mm for wider angle portraits.
3. His favorite part about wedding day is being able to see and capture the joy everyone is experiencing!
4. Fun fact : Steven’s top bucket list item is learning how to fly a plane.
5. What you can expect from Steven on a wedding day: Nonstop support. Ninja-like moves in the background, and an easy going, fun, light hearted, go with the flow personality!!
Stacy has been a second shooter and assistant with me since my first wedding season! We’ve also been friends for the last... 9 YEARS! Here are some fun facts -
1. If Stacy could only eat one food for the rest of her life - it would be Poke Bowls, especially the Spicy Tuna Bowl from Fresh Fin Poke.
2. Her favorite lenses are the 50mm and 85mm for up close and personal portraits and details.
3. Her favorite part of wedding days are seeing the raw and emotional moments between family members! Seeing their reactions to the couple getting married are seriously priceless
4. Fun fact: Stacy loves sailing and being out on the water. She is on sailing teams that race out on Lake Michigan!
5. What you can expect from Stacy on your wedding day: a creative, fun-loving, detail-oriented personality. You may even see her shed some tears when the bride walks down the aisle.